Where purpose-driven businesswomxn connect
Womxn Led exists for womxn* leaders who defy conventional business practices
- who aren't willing to settle for the status quo;
- who value purpose, people, planet, and profit;
- who desire the dismantling of harmful paradigms;
- who want to grow personally;
- who strive to make work healthier for everyone;
- and who want to help re-write the rules for what it means to be a business leader.
* Womxn includes women, transfeminine, and non-binary people, as well as those affected by misogyny or women-related issues.
"For the first time in my life, I felt comfortable in a room full of women I didn't know, to be brutally honest and open. It was a pivotal moment for me that I'll never forget and has propelled me into action."
~ Andrea Walker, AVP, Creative Media Evangelista, Beneficial State Bank
"Womxn Led co-founders Meghan and Jocelyn are the linchpins of conscious businesswomen. I came to my first event in 2018, not knowing what to expect. I walked away with an executive coach, a virtual assistant, a marketing partner, and three anchor clients. My workdays are now filled with heart and humor, and I love the people I work with."
~ Maryam Sharifzadeh, Founder & Owner, Office Yoga
Womxn Led brings purpose-driven business leaders together to grow and thrive
We've built an authentic community for game-changing womxn business leaders who want to make the world a better place.
Does this sound like you?Explore The Community
Why Womxn Led?
Womxn’s groups are a dime a dozen these days.
And yet, we struggled to find a community specifically for purpose-driven womxn leaders — meaning womxn who strive to make the world a better place through their businesses while staying invested in their personal lives; who care as much about their purpose as they do their profit; who use their leadership positions to create beautiful, healthy companies while staying authentic to who they are and what they value.
These are the womxn we want to surround ourselves with. This is who Womxn Led is for.